Saturday, July 2, 2011

6 WEEK CHALLENGE = -30 POUNDS. BEGINS 7/5/11







I am excited. nervous, fearful. but determined. Life has had its share of beating up on me and I have given in, without a fight, way too many times. Obesity cannot win in my life and I need the mental focus and discipline to do what I need to do these next few weeks. Thirty pounds in six weeks is a very lofty goal but NEVERTHELESS it is my goal and I am GONG FOR IT. I am calling the next six weeks of my life "OPERATION BEAST MODE".... I know that I have to be extremely focused and dedicated for this to happen. Plus I really want to be out of the category of "overweight" by the end of this year....BELOW ARE MY ENTRY PICTURES...








RESULTS AFTER THE FIRST WEEK...



RESULTS AFTER THE SECOND WEEK...



RESULTS AFTER THE THIRD WEEK...



RESULTS AFTER THE FOURTH WEEK...



RESULTS AFTER THE FIFTH WEEK...



FINAL RESULTS AFTER 6 WHOLE WEEKS...


No comments:

Post a Comment