Monday, January 17, 2011

Join My Mission... #fightobesity

I have a page on facebook committed to fighting obesity. I am striving to get as many people as possible to join the mission and inspire people in their lives. I never realized how God would use my life in this area. I never really stopped long enough to imagine that my weight loss could be a tool for God to reach so many others. I am honored to be His vessel and committed to doing all that I can to help others in this battle. So please, support the movement. Go to my page and pass the word!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WatchQueenLose-Victory-over-Obesity/139783439392774?ref=ts

2 comments:

  1. You have inspired me with all your pictures and messages, thanks, I started following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. luigi, no problem at all. be encouraged!

    ReplyDelete