Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I FEEL TRAPPED....ATL!

I am really struggling right now. I mean really. So, I really have this goal to be at my goal size by my birthday which means i have another 60-70lbs to lose by September. Realistically that will only happen if I lose about 8-10lbs per month between now and September.

I planned on losing 10lbs this month. It is January, the new year and I have already started with a 3-day cleanse which really had me pumped for the month. i knew the difficult part about this month was going to be my 2-week trip of visiting family in ATL but I had it all planned out. I was going to get up every single morning and go for a run and I would go grocery shopping for myself to ensure there were enough of the foods that I eat around me....Well it has not quite worked out like that for me. ATL decided to snow and freeze the streets and for the past 3 days I have been stuck in the house. This means no runs and no access to the grocery store.

My family does not eat like me so there are limited options. I have been doing alot of pushups but no cardio. Though I have been making good use of the stairs in the house. I just feel stuck and afraid. Afraid that I will not lose my 10lbs this month unless something changes in the weather, soon. I really want to be fit by my birthday and I can't afford to slack off now.

Lord please give me the strength to resist the temptations around me and place resources around me to help me be successful even while I am here in ATL. Help me no to beat up on myself but to give myself grace yet to stay focused and diligent on the mission set before me.

Help me to make wiser decisions from here on out and to trust that no matter what, you have not brought me this far to leave me hanging. I need you strength and direction.

These are just my thoughts for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment