Wednesday, January 5, 2011

CLEANSE IS OVER & I AM PUMPED!

Starting January 2nd, I embarked on a 3-day apple juice cleanse to get my mind and body ready for the new year. I am ready to knock off the rest of this weight and i knew that I needed to start off with a drastic move like the cleanse because I know the mind power that it takes to lose weight and to stay determined, focused and strengthened on the daily basis. I knew that if I could do the 3-day cleanse then I can do the vegan thing for the rest of the month and just all that it takes to be at my goal size and fitness by my birthday, which is September 1st.

It is my plan to have a huge 25th bday party/ finale party in September which means every decision I make right now either gets me closer to my goal or further from it. I don't have room to slack off, that is if I am serious about where I want to be and when I want to be there. I know the lifestyle of healthy living is never over but obesity in my life MUST be over this year.

I am so passionate about fighting this thing and helping others fight it. Thus, I need to live consistent with what I say. I am ready to knock it off I have already lost 142lbs and I have a little ways left to go but I have come sooooo much further then I have left to go and whenever I see that 142lbs, I know that I am more than capable of finishing this thing.

I am grateful to God for all the support He has put around me. He knows me and knows what I need and I am just in awe at how He continually meets me and my needs. May 2011 be the year of #victoryoverobesity

No comments:

Post a Comment