Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Week 18: NO WEIGH IN

So, I decided not to do a weigh in this week. I realized how unhealthy my attachment to the scale can be at times. I realize how if it does not display what I desire, though I am eating well and working out, that I allow it to set a negative tone in my day and my week. I wish I were stronger. I wish I could face the scale and not allow it to have power over me, like I do. Anywho, I know myself and I know I need to back away. I am not backing away from eating well and I am not backing away from exercise. I am just choosing not to allow the scale to control me. This is my life and my future and I am in control (outside of God of course) and as I am fighting to be free from obesity. I don't want to be enslaved to weight loss either. I want to freely embark on a journey to a HEALTHIER ME!!!!!





goal shorts 11/30/2101




!

No comments:

Post a Comment