Tuesday, September 7, 2010

FINAL SUMMER PHOTOS....it's been good!!!

I can honestly say, "This has been the best summer of my life." When I thought I wanted to be on the Biggest Loser, God had a different plan for me. He wanted to show me that I am strong enough to do this...most of my life I have doubted my own abilities and have often desired a "rescue plan" which is why I applied for the show in the first place....but, as long as I am looking for a rescue plan, I will never slow down long enough to see that God will strengthen me to fight my own battles...It is amazing what can be accomplished in 3 months, one day, one decision at a time...I bought those grey pants in the beginning of 2009 and wanted to fit them by February 2009....and at the beginning of this summer I still could not fit them but I had made up in my mind that I was going to go hard after my dreams and here I am, September 7, 2010 and I rocked those jeans on my birthday, which was my desire at the beginning of this summer. My journey is not complete and I know God has more in store for me but this Summer has made me believe that "impossible" is a mindset not a predetermined reality...so i strive with a drive to conquer every single thing in my life that I told myself I couldn't or I wouldn't do....This is my life and I am going to fight for it....I shouldn't expect someone to do it for me...With God's help, I will SOAR ON WINGS LIKE EAGLES!!!!!






1 comment:

  1. Im so proud of you Liana! You look GREAT! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you.

    Much love from Ecuador.

    ReplyDelete