Tuesday, September 14, 2010

CHAPTER 2 - Week 16

I am so excited. Today begins the 2nd leg of my Weight Loss Journey. I call this "Chapter 2". This summer was quite amazing with a loss of 29lbs. I am going for it baby!!! I currently weigh 227lbs so my next major goal is be be 119lbs by November 30th. That means I have 2 1/2 months to loose 28lbs. I can do that. I make have to make some drastic (but healthy) decisions in the way I eat but it is sooooo doable. I have new goal pants, as you can see in the pictures and I am still taking pictures in the bra and shorts until I reach my final goal. It is my prayer that my journey inspires you to go for the "SEEMINGLY IMPOSSIBLE"!!

Starting Weight = 356lbs
Current Weight = 227lbs
Total Loss = 129lbs





GOALS SHORTS (size 12) = by NOVEMBER 30TH



No comments:

Post a Comment