Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Week 1: day 1..."the point of no return"






OMG i am soooo excited. welcome welcome welcome and thank you for tuning in to "watch queen lose". my name is liana sims, i am 23 yrs old and ready to be fit and healthy and i want you all to join this journey with me...i've been overweight my entire life and in 2007 i decided to fight it. i lost 100lbs between 2007-2008 but in 2009 i plateaued. i recently applied for the show the biggest loser and was devastated when i was not selected. however, i decided that i am going to reach my goals even though my dream was crushed....there is still hope....so journey with me and be encouraged that there is no struggle too large to conquer....

follow me as i track my progress on this blog. each week i will post new pics of myself and i will notify you of how much weight i have lost....im nervous and excited...still can't believe i am putting myself out here like this but it is for a greater cause....i want people free so if my vulnerability inspires people to get up and take control of their lives than vulnerability HERE I COME....


My initial goal is to be under 200lbs and to fit these pants by the end of the summmer...

WEIGHT= 256lbs
CLOTHING SIZE= 16/18

7 comments:

  1. LIANA!!! I am SOOOO proud of you and INSPIRED!!!! GO GIRL!!!! You are so brave for sharing your plight and those pics!! GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you marcy....keep me lifted in prayer for this journey is tough...i appreciate your support and encouragement...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liana...you know I am soooo proud of you. When you lost the 1st 100 I knew you could do it. I'm excited about your future.

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. MENTOR!!!!!


    dude!!!!!! im tryna get like you!!!!!



    GOOOO YOUUU!!!!!! I START BIKING NEXT WEEK...YES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AUTUMNNNNN!!!!!!!! whohoo...tell me how the biking goes...im supposed to bike 22 miles soon...some bike path in huntington beach that is 11 miles each way...im rooting u on girl!!

    ReplyDelete