Tuesday, June 29, 2010

WEEK 5: COMPLETING MY FIRST MONTH...







I can't believe that I have completed my first month already....and with a total weight loss of 13lbs. I went into this month with a goal of 20lbs but nevertheless, I am still excited about my progress but I am most excited about how my jeans fit now versus when I began on June 1st. I am almost in those jeans. I can't wait to rock them!!!! I am inspired by myself and that is alot coming from a girl like me....I TRULY BELIEVE IN ME LIKE NEVER BEFORE....IM GOING HARD AFTER MY DREAMS AND NO ONE CAN'T STOP ME....

Beginning Weight = 256 lbs

Weekly Weight Loss = 2 lbs

Total Weight Loss = 13 lbs

Current Weight = 243 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. Whoooohoooo! Go girl. I'm going to share this weeks post with my team. You are inspiring us to go hard. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Liana Go Girl! Look at those jeans!!!

    ReplyDelete