Tuesday, June 15, 2010

WEEK 3: day 15....not what i wanted but still lost











































































Today, I feel emotional. Though I lost weight, I don't feel accomplished. I wanted to loose so much more. I cried when I got off the scale this morning because I want it all gone and it's not happening at the rate I want...ughhhh

Starting Weight = 256 lbs

This week's lost = 2 lbs

Total lost = 8 lbs

Current Weight = 248 lbs

Maybe, I will loose more next week. One good thing is my pants pic looks drastically different than from day 1. Entering week 3, hopeful but sad.

3 comments:

  1. You're doing great Lili. Don't let your brain trick you into thinking you're not doing enough. You're busting your butt and health takes time. You said it yourself, you've been overweight all your life. Just as it took time for you to become unhealthy, it'll take time to get healthy and reverse the effects of a lifestyle you lived for 20+ years. You could starve yourself if all you wanted to do was lose weight, but you're doing it the right way. Hang in there and be patient with yourself.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day at a time! And, remember that as you are working out you are building muscle, too, which weighs more than fat. So, the scale can be frustrating! You're doing SO great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow look at those pants...I cant believe how close you are compared to day one liana!

    Isaiah 43:1-3

    1 But now, this is what the LORD says—
    he who created you, O Jacob,
    he who formed you, O Israel:
    "Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
    I have summoned you by name; you are mine.

    2 When you pass through the waters,
    I will be with you;
    and when you pass through the rivers,
    they will not sweep over you.
    When you walk through the fire,
    you will not be burned;
    the flames will not set you ablaze.

    3 For I am the LORD, your God,
    the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
    I give Egypt for your ransom,
    Cush [a] and Seba in your stead.

    We know life won't be easy...but we don't have to do it alone. Love you Li!

    ReplyDelete