Monday, June 7, 2010

Reflections on Day 6...right ON TIME

sooo i did not get to the gym until really late tonight and i struggled with going because someone was going to go with me and ended up not being able to....but i pushed myself to go....i head to the elliptical and my dang oh ipod won't work...and im like "i can not believe this. i can't make it through this without my music"...so i kept trying to make it work and it would not respond so i said "forget it. i will do some weights and leave"...just as i step off of the machine, my iPod starts working....oh how i give God praise in the small things because it is the small things that make a HUGE difference in my life....another day down and i am at peace.....gnite people but before i go i just want to remind you that GOD CARES ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you LiLi. Working out when you don't feel like it or when you don't have your support system with you is when you find out the true depth of your commitment. I've been finding ways to incorporate activity into my normal day (i.e.: biking sometimes 5-10 miles a day). I haven't lost much weight, but I'm noticing a difference in how my clothes fit and my energy level.

    Something to keep in mind, being healthy isn't just about losing weight and exercising doesn't always equate to weight loss. You can starve yourself skinny, but I commend you for making the choice to start a healthy lifestyle.

    Cheers to you on your journey.

    --
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo who is "kymlee" obviously someone i know cuz u called me "Li Li"...lol...for real i wanna know so we can bike together sometimes...thanks for the love and support...yea im committed to healthy living...proper diet and working out...i know that being skinny does not equate healthy but i know for me to be healthy, i MUST loose the "excess" weight...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's your cousin Kimmie! I'll be moving to Huntington Beach in a few weeks, biking around that city is awesome. I'd love to go biking together! I'll hit you up on FB. ;-)

    --
    K

    ReplyDelete