Sunday, June 6, 2010

Reflections on Day 5

Rejoice! Oh rejoice in the Lord for He is good! He takes a sorrowful heart and brings life to it...ask me how i know? Because He has done it for me....i rose early this morning and i had an amazing workout...burned 300 calories on the elliptical, did some weights and swam 20 laps...it set the tone for my day and i ended my day in a prayer gathering at my church, where they prayed for me and this journey i am on...i made a declaration to God that from this day on, i will fully trust Him in this journey and that I will not complain but i will do my part and trust that He will do His....i have had moments of frustration because i want it all off NOW. But i know that it is not going to happen so i would rather spend my energies enjoying myself than down and depressed but something unrealistic that i want to occur....rejoice and be glad! i have an amazing life and i choose not to waste it on depression but to go forth in God's power and conquer my GIANTS...i.e. my struggle with weight....here we go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment